Karen Melhuish - Spencer
Growing our purpose ready students.
A few key points -
- school is the only place where students get to grow as good citizens
- networks are 'networked publics' - this is where they learn about citizenship
- direct link between empathy and well- being
- who teaches students how to navigate these places safely?
- schools might be the only place where students get to question
If I walked downed your corridors and asked 'what innovation would I see here' - how many of you would talk about the technology?
Where's the conversation about the learning design?
Full notes and tweets here -
Great final speaker!